Our Library have vast collection of books written by various writers to enhance the knowledge of students. Apart from the books concerning with studies, we have all kinds of English literature novels, Top students Magazine, leading Newspapers are frequently available up to date. They can assess the library any time within school hours. Students can borrow book from library to their homes. Students are issued separate library card to avail this facility.
- Strict silence has to be observed in the library at all times.
- No one is permitted to take a book from the library without the permission of the librarian and having it duly entered.
- Books are issues to the use of the borrower and should not be lent to anybody else.
- Reference books will not be issued.
- Students should take great care in handling the books. Tearing of pages and pictures from the books and magazines is awfully bad habit which must be avoided at all costs.
- The attention of the Librarian must be drawn to the books if the intending borrower finds damaged.
- Damage done to the books and magazines must be made good by the borrower. In case the book is lost the entire cost has to deposit with the Librarian.
- Failure to return a book by the due date incurs a fine of Rs. 1/- per day for the time the book is overdue.
- Books and magazines taken out for reference must be replaced in the same place form where they were taken.
- All books must be returned before the beginning of each examination. Failure to do so will debar the student from appearing in the examinations.
- It is highly recommended that the students take the guidance of the teachers while selection the books.